Friday 3 May 2013

Hi!
Welcome to our blog. We're going to start off by posting some general good-to-know facts about us :)
Here we go!


N

Favourite book/s: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins , Beautiful Creatures by Garcia Stohl

Favourite book genre/s: Young adult, Fantasy and Action.

Favourite Film/s: The Lovely Bones, Harry Potter 1-8, The Hunger Games and The Time Travellers Wife

Favourite Film genre/s: Romance, Comedy and Action.

Why I love to read: I like to read because I love the idea that a single book has the power to transport you to another world, to give you a new identity and brings out so many emotions. Also they can encourage you to open your mind to new possibilties.
I also like the sense of achievment when you finally finish a book but not so much the sadness of realising that the book is over and that you have to come straight back to reality.





S

Favourite book/s: The time travellers wife by Audrey Niffenegger, P.S. I love you by Cecelia Ahern, One Hundred names by Cecelia Ahern (and the list goes on...)
Favourite book genre/s: Wartime, Chicklit, Romance and True Stories

Favourite Flm/s: Goodnight Mister Tom, Pleasantville, P.S. I love you, The Time Travellers Wife

Favourite Film/s: Wartime, Romance, Comedy and Thriller

Why I love to read: I love getting lost in a book and letting my imagine run wild. I like to discover unheard of authors because they are more original and tend to be the best kind of books to read.


S&N x

No comments:

Post a Comment