Thursday 9 May 2013

Beautiful Creatures by Garcia and Stohl
 
 
I REALLY enjoyed this book. Although, the first chapters weren't very interesting, I read on because of all the good things I had heard about the book. When I got into  this book I fell absolutely in love with it! I would arrive home from school, go straight to bed and carry on reading for hours on end. I loved the growing chemistry between Lena and and Ethan, and found myself wanting Lena to let Ethan into her life. There are many secrets and mysteries involved in the storyline and if you are anything like me, you will enjoy trying to fill in the pieces of the puzzle. The book ends quite quickly, which is quite annoying but also makes me want to read the other books in the series. My only critisism is that the frst chapter or two didn't make me want to read on much unlike someone books which draw you in with the first couple sentences. I was aso quite confused to begin with but soon things became clearer and I managed to make connections with the characters. I'll definitely be buying the next book because of how much I loved the story of Beautiful Creatures.
 
 

Also, Beatiful Creatures is now a movie! I haven't yet seen it but I have high expectations and hope that it has been potrayed well on the big screen.
 
 
Updates soon! ~Nx



No comments:

Post a Comment